Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) has rejected negotiations with the United States and denied the likelihood of an American attack, one day after US President Donald Trump called on calls while he said he could not rule out a military confrontation.
No negotiations will be held with the Americans and the Americans will not dare to take military action against us. “Yadollah Javani, IRGC’s Deputy Chief of Political Affairs, was quoted as saying by the news agency Tasnim on Friday.
” Our nation. .. sees America as unreliable. “
The dismissal came among rising tensions between Washington and Tehran.
Trump, who pulled the US out of a landmark agreement fighting Iran’s nuclear program, has tightened the sanctions against Tehran and eliminated exceptions that had allowed some countries to buy Iranian oils. with the goal of reducing the country’s crude exports to zero. 1
9659004] The US also named IRGC a “terrorist organization” in April
Last week, Washington deployed bombers and warships to the Middle East and quoted “credible threats” from Iran, which did not provide evidence of the claim and Tehran dismissed the move as “psychological warfare.” The B-52 bombers arrived in an American airbase in Qatar on Thursday evening, said US Central Command (CENTCOM), while the carrier USS Abraham Lincoln went through Egypt’s Suez Canal on Thursday.  Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group Transits Suez Canal May 9 [US Navy handout via AFP]
Meanwhile, Trump urged Iran’s leadership to sit down is with him to discuss giving up Tehran’s core program. “What I’d like to see with Iran, I’d like to see them call me,” he told journalists at the White House on Thursday.
When asked about the risk of a US military confrontation with Iran, Trump said, “I guess you can say it always, right? I don’t want to say no, but hopefully it won’t happen. We have one of the world’s most powerful ships being loaded and we don’t want to do anything. “
” Down with the United States “
One day before Trump’s call offer, Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani said his country will resume any nuclear enrichment that had been stopped during The 2015 agreement.
Iran remains in agreement with the agreement, but Rouhani threatened on Wednesday to do more about the remaining signatories to the pact – the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia and China – did not portray it from US sanctions.
Thousands of Iranians attended state-sponsored marches on Friday to express support for the government’s move to the scales on their nuclear program.
State television showed thousands of marching after Friday prayers in Tehran and said similar marches were held across the country.
“America should know that sanctions have no effect!”
They burned American flags and some threw false blows on a protest that had a Trump costume.
Majid Takht Ravanchi, Iran’s Ambassador to the United Nations, said the Washington one-sided exit had eroded Tehran’s confidence.
“Suddenly he decided to leave the negotiating table … What is the guarantee that he will not renegade again?” Takht Ravanchi said in a US television interview on Thursday.
He dismissed US allegations of an Iranian threat as “false intelligence” and said they “were produced by the same people who, in the run-up to the US invasion of Iraq, did the same”.
At the same time, the European Union has called on Iran to respect the nuclear agreement and says that the block aims to continue trading with the country despite US sanctions.
Europeans insist the pact is an important pillar of regional and global security but have struggled to preserve the agreement.