- Calories: 490
- Protein: 36 grams
- Fat: 17 grams
- Carbohydrates: 45 grams
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 8 small potatoes
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- 125 g asparagus, woody ends removed
- 185 g canned, dried tuna
- A fistful of black olives, each split in half
- Fresh lettuce, chopped to medium-sized slices
- Brown bran bread for service
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon English mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or oil from the tuna can
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Boil the potatoes for 8-12 minutes then cool with cold water. Dry and set them aside to cool down.
- Put the eggs in a pot of water and bring to them boil add the asparagus and let them boil for two minutes. Drain and cool under cold water. Dry the asparagus and set aside.
- Peal the eggs after they cool down then chop into two or four slices.
- Whisk the mustard powder, olive oil and sugar with 1 tablespoon of water and some salt and pepper.
- Put the potatoes, asparagus, tuna, olives and lettuce into a big bowl. Drizzle the salad dressing over the bowl and toss well. Add the eggs and serve with the brown bran bread.