Today, finally, after many months and rumors, we have known to the new Huawei P20 Pro . The top of the Chinese range with triple camera and Artificial Intelligence comes to compete face to face with the high-end Android and, of course, against Apple’s iPhone X . But what are your weapons? What specifications make the Huawei P20 Pro stand out among the members of the P20 family and other devices?
In this article we have collected the five keys of the Huawei P20 Pro , that is, the five most powerful sales arguments of the Chinese flagship. If you want to know what they are, I advise you to keep reading. Prepared? Well, let’s go to the mess!
The 5 characteristics that differentiate the Huawei P20 Pro from the rest
As you can imagine, The Huawei P20 Pro is the most expensive model and, of course, more powerful of the three terminals that Huawei has presented today in Paris. The firm has made special emphasis on photography, on the gross power of the device and on Artificial Intelligence , and these are precisely the pillars on which its commitment to the high end is based. They could be summarized in these five points:
- 6.1-inch AMOLED screen : Following the same strategy that Apple has already introduced in its iPhone X, Huawei has decided to implement the AMOLED technology in its top model, which allows for greater saturation of colors and purer blacks. A very interesting decision that differentiates the P20 Pro from its little brothers. Its resolution is FullHD +, which, at least on paper, should favor a better autonomy.
- More RAM, a processor that works and the latest in software : Huawei has not climbed the grapevine with new processors. It has taken a hardware that works, as is the Kirin 970, manufactured in the house itself, and has got 2 GB more RAM than Mate 10 and the normal P20. They are excellent components and will delight any demanding user. To this must be added the implementation of Android 8.1 Oreo and EMUI 8.1, the last of the latest green operating system.
- Neuronal Processing Unit (NPU) : Artificial Intelligence will be very present in the new P20 Pro. The Huawei AI will have a very interesting role, both in mobile photography and in performance issues. Without going any further, the NPU will manage the battery so that the consumption-performance ratio is optimal. In addition, it will be responsible for taking the photographic experience a step up through technologies such as 4D Predictive Focus and Asisted Composition. You have more information about these here .
- Triple Leica camera : Huawei has been fine and has introduced two technologies in its top of the range. Thanks to the triple lens, the P20 Pro has an RGB sensor, a monochrome sensor (in black and white, to better capture lights, shadows and colors) and a telephoto lens (to improve the zoom). The main sensor, which is the RGB, has 40 megapixels, and promises to make high-quality photos even in poor light conditions. When we try it, we will give you a more informed opinion.
- IP67 certification : The Huawei P20 Pro is the only one of the three devices that offers water and dust resistant. It may not be a very important point for some people, but it is a differential aspect that can make a person opt for the Pro version instead of the normal P20.
And here! Now it’s your turn to give your opinion about it . What do you think about the new Huawei P20 Pro? Do you think it is up to the task and that it can compete against the more powerful Android range?
Do you have Facebook installed? Get the best article of each day in our Page .