Kansas City Chiefs Broad Receiver Tyreek Hill captured seven passes for 117 meters and two touchdowns and had a 20-yard…
Kansas City Chiefs Broad Receiver Tyreek Hill captured seven passes for 117 meters and two touchdowns and had a 20-yard run in a 26-14 victory over Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.
Hills two touchdowns helped not only Chiefs improve themselves to an AFC 9-1 best win for the 2018 season, they also gave the former West Alabama standard an excuse to climb into the rack to celebrate twice.
Hill caught a 37-yards pass for the first points of the game only 56 seconds in the competition. He also made a 14-yard pass by 5:31 left in the first half as Kansas City expanded a six-point lead.
Hill has done 30 touchdowns during his NFL career, and 20 of them have covered at least 30 meters.
000-meter receiver last year has Hill 55 receipts for 891 meters and nine touchdowns this season.
] Hill was among the 27 former Alabama high school and college players (who did not play for Alabama or Auburn) who entered the field on the 10th Sunday of the NFL 2018 season.
Other former state players who started on Sunday Including:
· Chicago Howard (Gardendale, UAB) ran 21 floors in 11 rushing attempts and struck an 11-time pass in a 34-22 win over the Detroit Lions.
· The right defensive end Michael Johnson (Dallas County) in Cincinnati Bengals made a tackle in a 51-14 loss for New Orleans Saints.
· Right offensive tackles Chris Hubbard (UAB) by Cleveland Browns in a 28-16 victory over Atlanta Falcons.
· Welsh recipient Chester Rogers (Lee-Huntsville) of Indianapolis Colts had a 6-yard scoring and rushing streak that lost 4 meters in a 29-26 victory over Jacksonville Jaguars.
· Defensive Darius Philon (Vigor) and quarterback Philip Rivers (Athens) by Los Angeles Chargers in a 20-6 victory over Oakland Raiders. Rivers completed 18-of-26 passes for 223 yards with two touchdowns and one intercept. Rivers’ TD throws included a 66-yarder. Philon shared a bag as the ladder put up his sixth consecutive victory.
· Hbackback Bobby McCain (Oxford) in Miami Dolphins made sex tack in a 31-12 loss for Green Bay Packers. McCain left the game with head injury.
· Left defensive end Trey Flowers (Columbia) of New England Patriots made four tackles in a 34-10 loss for Tennessee Titans.
· Running back Isaiah Crowell (Alabama State) in New York Jets had 19 meters and a touchdown of seven berries and two 18-meter receipts in a 41-10 loss for Buffalo Bills.
· Center Rodney Hudson (BC Rain) of Raiders against Charger.
· Jordan Mathews (Madison Academy) in Philadelphia Eagles took three passes for 40 yards and scored after a turnover in a 27-20 loss for Dallas Cowboys.
· Cornerback Malcolm Butler (West Alabama) and centers Ben Jones (Bibb County) of Titans against the patriots. Butler made four tackles against this previous team.
Alabama NFL Roundup: Mark Ingram Produces for Streaking Saints
Other former state players see action Sunday included:
· Cardinal broad receiver J.J. Nelson (Midfield, UAB) lost 10 meters on a run against the bosses.
· Falcons Who Rid Back The Ito Smith (McGill Tool) ran 11 yards on four berries and took four passes for 15 meters against Browns.  · Bills linebacker Deon Lacey (Hueytown, West Alabama) and security Siran Neal (Eufaula, Jacksonville State) against the jets. Lacey made two tackles on defense and one on special team.
· Bengal’s wide recipient Cody Core (Auburn High) took two passes for 17 meters against the Saints.
· Lions defensive end Eric Lee (Daphne) against Bears
· Chiefs cornerback Tremon Smith (Saks) returned two kickoffs for 22 yards against the cardinals.
· Los Angeles Rams tight end Gerald Everett (UAB / South Alabama) took two passes for 15 meters and a touchdown in a 36-31 victory over Seattle Seahawks. Everett’s first TD in the 2018 season came on a 10-yard catch at 6:41 in the first quarter of Ram’s first point in the game.
· Saints defensive than Taylor Stallworth (Murphy) against Bengals. 19659002] · Jets defensive tackle Steve McLendon (Carroll-Ozark, Troy) scored two tackles against the bills.
· Raiders linebacker Nicholas Morrow (Huntsville) and broad recipient Seth Roberts (West Alabama) against chargers. Roberts got three passes for 39 meters. Morrow wrote three tackles, quarterback hit and broke a pass.
· Titan’s safety Brynden Trawick (Troy) made a special case against the patriots.
Auburn NFL Roundup: Chiefs Dee Ford Coarsely On Rookie QB
FOR MORE FROM AL.COM SAFETY SCOPE OF NFL, GO TO OUR NFL PAGE
] Bears defensive tackle Nick Williams (Minor, Samford), Chargers defensive than Chris Landrum (freshwater, Jacksonville State) and offensive tackle Trent Scott (Lee-Huntsville), Rams cornerback Darious Williams (UAB), Seahawk cornerback Kalan Reed (Briarwood Christian) and Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive tackle Rakeem Nunez-Roches (Central-Phenix City) was named inactive.
Kardinal’s offensive tackle Korey Cunningham (Montevallo), Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston (Hueytown) was active but did not play.
The 10th week of the NFL season 2018 ends when the New York Giants visit San Francisco 49ers at 19:15 CDT Monday. ESPN will televise the game.
Mark Inabinett is a sports reporter for the Alabama Media Group. Follow him on Twitter at @ AMarkG1 .