Total duration: 20 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Duration in between: 5 minutes
This meal equals to four servings
– Preheat the broiler to high and combine the couscous, apricots and one tablespoon of the olive oil in a bowl.
– Add one and a quarter cups of very hot water, cover with plastic wrap and let sit until all of the water is absorbed and the couscous is tender (about 5 minutes).
– Stir together the yogurt, hummus, mint and one to two tablespoons of water in another bowl, add salt and set aside.
– Toss the shrimp, tomatoes, the remaining one tablespoon of olive oil and paprika together, then spread out on a baking sheet and broil until the shrimp is dense and cooked through, about 4 minutes, afterwards, sprinkle the lemon juice all over.
– Fluff the couscous with a fork and divide the shrimp and couscous among 4 plates.
– Scrape any of the drippings from the baking sheet into the yogurt-hummus sauce then serve the shrimp and couscous with the sauce.