Categories: world

Samsung Galaxy S10 sets new pre-order record in US

Before we hit the 70 market globally yesterday, including the United States, it was a pre-order period for the Samsung Galaxy S10. In Korea, for example, fewer people pre-registered for the Galaxy S10, which did last year's Galaxy S9 and Note9, which did not meet the expectations of the home market. In the United States, however, the Galaxy S10 generated the highest ever pre-book sales of any Samsung smartphone. Although more expensive than the base or budget models, the Galaxy S10 + accounted for 57 percent of all pre-orders. Samsung did not make any public figures on how the rest of the 43 percent is distributed between the Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10e. Analysts predict that Samsung will move between 40 and 45 million Galaxy S1 0 units (combined) this year. Although Apple is no longer releasing any actual sales data related to iPhones, the same analyst says that in comparison, Apple transferred 66 million iPhones in the first quarter of 2019.

Before we hit the 70 market globally yesterday, including the United States, it was a pre-order period for the Samsung Galaxy S10. In Korea, for example, fewer people pre-registered for the Galaxy S10, which did last year’s Galaxy S9 and Note9, which did not meet the expectations of the home market. In the United States, however, the Galaxy S10 generated the highest ever pre-book sales of any Samsung smartphone.

Although more expensive than the base or budget models, the Galaxy S10 + accounted for 57 percent of all pre-orders. Samsung did not make any public figures on how the rest of the 43 percent is distributed between the Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10e.

Analysts predict that Samsung will move between 40 and 45 million Galaxy S1

0 units (combined) this year. Although Apple is no longer releasing any actual sales data related to iPhones, the same analyst says that in comparison, Apple transferred 66 million iPhones in the first quarter of 2019.

Share
Published by
Faela