Wondering rumors, pro wrestling surrounds a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps other than actually watching the games. In this daily column, we look at the latest rumors that are spelled out by pro wrestling rumors millen.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that – rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, just circulating around the pro wrestling rumors mill. We track rumor safety in a weekly function called Rumor Look Back you can find here.
Words of the Day:
- WWE apparently has at least one major surprise planned for WrestleMania 35 and perhaps more than that.
- It is a word that goes forth, apparently derived from BeltFanDan that WWE had new tag layer designs and the new bands are in New Jersey for WrestleMania 35.
- For what it is worth, Kurt Angle told Gorilla Position that John Cena, although not booked, will have a match on WrestleMania 35 .
- Jim Ross said during an interview with WFAN in New York that AEW has a TV deal
- If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you will be a free agent next week, PW Insider says.
- Darby Allin is finished with Evolve. I want to add them, please write them in the comment field below. Just remember that they are rumors and are not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it And check out our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be accurate.