Apparently there is a kind of myth about the content that is behind the sweets or desserts . Most times associated with weight gain or poor diet. It is not true, and today you will discover: 3 recipes with low calorie desserts.
However, you should never forget that almost everything we eat contains calories, but they also count how we combine all the food In the case of desserts, this reality is also quite true and has repercussions.
Also, not because you have few calories any food, it means that it is healthy or recommended for you. The ideal is always to locate the balance between what you eat and the quality of the food. It’s time to break the myths and take better care of our food.
For this reason, today we offer you several recipes that use elements such as: chocolate, vanilla and ice cream; which, in theory, are seen by most people as foods to avoid if you want to maintain an ideal weight.
Really what you need is to know how to play these calories and eat without any guilt . Without further ado, we present you the best low calorie dessert recipes.
Low calorie dessert recipes
Low calorie chocolate mousse
Amazing? Well, you will see that it is not like that. There is something you should always keep in mind. The portion is equal to the amount of calories . And the calories, are not necessarily negative.
In relation to chocolate Exactly the same thing happens It is not eating this ingredient that makes it bad, it is about the quantity that is ingested and with what it is accompanied.
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of stevia (45 g).
- 2 and 1/2 cups of dark chocolate (275 g).
- 3 tablespoons of skim milk (50 mL).
- 1/2 cup of natural vanilla essence (25 mL).
- Have at hand a large bowl where you will melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Once this process is ready, add the skim milk, the stevia and mix everything making sure it integrates very well.
- Take the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks. Then, only beat the yolks.
- Add the previous mixture with the chocolate and add the one with the egg yolks and beat very well until it is homogeneous.
- With the egg whites that you left and next to the vanilla essence, you will add it to the mix and you will beat very well .
- Finally, place in molds and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
Low calorie vanilla ice cream
At first it seems that what you are about to prepare is a kind of lying recipe , that it is impossible to make something as delicious and full of sugar as a low calorie ice cream . Find out where you could be wrong and be surprised!
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 and 1/2 cups of almond milk.
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence (30 mL).
- 4 tablespoons of stevia sweetener (75 g).
- Heat the content of the almond milk with a spoonful of vanilla essence.
- In parallel, beat the yolks together with the sweetener. So that the mixture is very well integrated.
- To add thickness and flavor, add a little almond milk to the mixture with egg yolks.
- Place the mixture to cook for 5 minutes, over low heat.
- Almost to finish, increase the fire a little and almost when it is at the boiling point, remove and let it rest until almost reaching room temperature.
- If you have an ice cream machine, use it. Otherwise, place the mixture in the refrigerator and you will get the same delicious result.
Low calorie bread pudding
From obtaining the ingredients for this low calorie dessert to the preparation will seem so easy that you probably end up doing it more times than you could estimate, and you know what? It’s very good!
- 2 eggs
- 7 slices of white bread (400 g).
- 2 and 1/2 cups of white cheese (250 g).
- 1 cup of fig jam (110 mL).
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence (30 mL).
- 2 cups oat milk (220 mL).
- 1 grated red apple (75 g).
- 1/2 cup of raisins of grapes (60 g).
- 2 tablespoons of stevia (50 g).
- Start with the bread. First, make sure that the whole bread is well shredded and then you soak it in the milk.
- Then, you only have to combine all the ingredients and finally integrate with the crumbled bread with oat milk.
- Almost to finish, place the whole mixture in a large mold for pudding and pour the contents of the fig jam.
- Finally, cook in a bain-marie for 1 hour (approximately) over medium heat.
- Once ready, turn off the heat and bring the mixture to refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy this rich option offered by low calorie desserts.