Lenovo has just announced the Z5 officially, the Expected smartphone “all screen” that the brand has been showing in different teaser before today. These teaser and publications released by the manufacturer’s team showed a terminal “all screen” but finally we find a smartphone very similar to the rest of Android phones released to the market in recent months.
Beyond this design detail, we are facing a smartphone that brings together a series of features that make it an attractive alternative within the mid-range, niche market where finally is included in the Lenovo Z5 , according to its characteristics. These are the phone specifications revealed by Lenovo :
- 6.2 inch 2.5D curved glass screen with Full HD + resolution (2246 × 1080 pixels) and 19: 9 display format. 500 nits brightness, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1500: 1 contrast ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor at 1.8 GHz
- Adreno 509 GPU
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB of storage with the possibility of expansion with MicroSD cards up to 256 GB
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI 3.9
- Rear camera double 16 MP + 8 MP with aperture f / 2.0 LED flash and PDAF
- 8 MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3,300mAh with fast charge
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 153 × 75.65 × 7.85 mm
- Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
Features of the Lenovo Z5
He Lenovo smartphone It boasts a 6.2-inch Full HD + screen with an aspect ratio of 19: 9 and a notch housed on its top. The smartphone sums up having a 90% ratio between screen and body and inside we find a processor Snapdragon 636 with 6 GB of RAM and storage options of 64 or 128 GB.
It has a 16-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel secondary rear camera to capture better portraits, enhanced with the implicit AI in the smartphone. On the front we have an 8 megapixel camera with AI embellishment technology and facial unlocking features. The smartphone is completed with Android 8.1 Oreo with a 3,300 mAh battery with support for fast charging as well as headphone jack, USB Type C and a fingerprint reader located in the back.
Price and availability
He Lenovo Z5 It will go on sale on June 12 in China, where the smartphone reservation period begins today. It is marketed in Aurora Blue, Black and Indigo Blue colors and is priced at 1299 yuan (close to 200 euros ) for the 64 GB version in black and 1399 yuan (approximately 215 euros ) for the Aurora and Indigo Blue versions with the same storage. The model with 128 GB of internal memory costs 1799 yuan ( almost 270 euros) .