Bethesda has announced a new update for Fallout 76. The patch makes several improvements to RPG performance and stability, and also fixes many bugs in the game.
The new update resolves some games and performance and further stabilizes the Fallout 76 game client and servers. Additional patches have been made for the Xbox One version of the game – where some menus can cause instability in the game.
In the case of bugfixes, most of the update handles trouble issues with combat. A problem in which some enemies could chase players beyond the intended target has been identified, which has a glitch that prevented Ghoul and Scorched Officers from releasing the codecs when they were killed. For PvP games, you’ll see the right race reward if you seek revenge or someone else chases you. Postponement after death in PvP games will now clear your hostile status against other players if you do not click “Search for revenge”.
For a complete list of changes made in Fallout 76’s new update, check out the full fixes on Bethesda’s main site. We have also described them below.
Fallout 76 November 1
9 Update Patch Notes
- Xbox: 18.104.22.168
- PS4: 22.214.171.124
- PC: 126.96.36.199
- Performance: Multiple Issues have been raised to solve hitches during play and other performance problems.
- Stability: Fallout 76 game client and servers have gained additional stability improvements.
- Xbox: Fixed an issue that can lead
Art and graphics
- Ambient Occlusion: Placed objects no longer leave shadow prints after being taken.
- Camera: Gaming Camera Now it’s easier when the player enters the furniture.
- Graphics: The cover for the Tesla Science magazine Issue 9 no longer looks red on collection, or when it is inspected.
- General: Solve a problem where some enemies can chase the player longer than intended.  Loot: Ghoul and Scorched Officers now release proper code code types after being killed by a player.
CAMP, Workshops and Crafting
- Blueprints: Fixed a problem that could cause Blueprints to break into smaller parts after logging back and forth to Fallout 76.
- Plans: Colors applied to Power Armor during Fallout 76 BETA will now be displayed correctly on the objects that were painted, and these colors can now be correctly applied to additional sets of Power Armor.
- Repair: Solve a problem that may cause an item to return to a broken state after repair.  Quests
- Tourist Office: Prickett’s Fort Token Dispenser can now be repaired and players can no longer review it.
- Pacifist Mode: Pacifist Mode Activated Who Engaged in PVP by competing a workshop owned by another player will now properly handle full damage to that player as long as they remain hostile.
- Respawn: Selecting the option “Respawn” after dying during PVP match will now clear any active hostile status against other players.
- Seek Revenge: Cap rewards will now be displayed correctly when you select the “Seek Revenge” respawn option after being killed by another player.
- Search Revenge: When directed by another player seeking revenge, the reward
- Language: Korean Fonts will now be displayed correctly in the game menus.
- Shortcuts: The “Take photo” shortcut key can no longer be recovered and is now linked to the spacebar on the PC and A button on controls.
- Shortcuts: Solve a problem that may cause the “Snapshot” button in Photomode to display an incorrect hotkey.
- Social: Fixed a problem that can make players disappear from each other’s social menus if two players sent one friend to another.
- Social: Fixed a problem that prevented newly-used player icons from showing to other players in the Social menu.