Valdagen will be nice with high in the 70’s. A cold front will move into northern Texas Wednesday. There will be a risk of showers with a temperature drop with the front. Thursday has the potential to be a wet, cool day with high in the 50’s. Dry weather will return Friday, but under normal temperatures it will go through next week.
- TO DAY: Cloudy sunny to start, mostly cloudy and mild in the afternoon. High: 75. Wind: SE 5-15 mph.
- TONIGHT: Cloudy with 40% chance of rain. Low: 57. Wind: NE 10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy and snow with 40% chance of rain. Low: 57. High: 63. Wind: NE 1
- THURSDAY: Cloudy and chilly with 60% chance of rain. Low: 52. High: 58. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Blue and chilly. Will get the most sunny in the middle of the morning. Low: 40. High: 52. Wind: NW 10-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Sunny but cool. Low: 38. High: 58. Wind: Light and variable.
- SUNDAY : Sunny. Low: 42. High: 59. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
- Monday: Mostly sunny. Low: 44. High: 58. Wind: NE 10-15.
- TUESDAY: Sunny. Low: 40. High: 55. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
- EVENING: Most sunny but cool. Low: 38. High: 52. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 38. High: 55. Wind: S 10-20 mph.