An example of a protein rich meal plan
The following example providers around 100 g of protein on daily basis, but you can adjust the portions to suit you.
- Breakfast: 3 eggs, 1 slice of whole grain toast with 1 spoon of almond butter and a pear.
- Lunch: Avocado and cottage cheese salad and an orange.
- Dinner: A 170 g steak with sweet potatoes and grilled zucchini.
- Breakfast: A smoothie made with 1 scoop protein powder, 1 cup coconut milk, and strawberries.
- Lunch: 114 g of canned salmon, mixed greens, olive oil, and vinegar and an apple.
- Dinner: 14 g of grilled chicken with quinoa and Brussels sprouts.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal and one cup of yogurt with quarter a cup of chopped pecans.
- Lunch: 114 g of chicken mixed with avocado and red pepper and a peach.
- Dinner: All Meat Veggie Chili and brown rice.
- Breakfast: Spanish omelet made with 3 eggs, 28 g of cheese, chili peppers, black olives and salsa and an orange.
- Lunch: Leftover All Meat Veggie Chili and brown rice
- Dinner: 114 g of halibut, lentils and broccoli.
- Breakfast: One cup cottage cheese with quarter a cup of chopped walnuts, diced apples and cinnamon.
- Lunch: 114 g of canned salmon mixed with healthy mayonnaise on sprouted grain bread and carrot sticks.
- Dinner: Chicken Meatballs with Marinara Sauce, spaghetti squash and raspberries.
- Breakfast: Frittata made with 3 eggs, 28 g of cheese and half a cup of diced potatoes.
- Lunch: Leftover Chicken Meatballs with Marinara Sauce and spaghetti squash with an apple.
- Dinner: 85 g of shrimp fajitas with grilled onions and bell peppers, guacamole, one cup of black beans on a corn tortilla.
- Breakfast: Protein Pumpkin Pancakes topped with quarter a cup of chopped pecans.
- Lunch: One cup of yogurt mixed with quarter a cup of chopped mixed nuts and pineapple.
- Dinner: 170 g of grilled salmon, potatoes and sautéed spinach.
High protein diets should have a moderate to large amount of protein balanced with healthy carbohydrates and fat.