Categories: world

Kevin Hart answers the antigay tweet resurface online after Oscar reveals

Kevin Hart has responded to the controversy surrounding his former social media. Tweets, including homophobic expressions, resumed recently after the…

Kevin Hart has responded to the controversy surrounding his former social media. Tweets, including homophobic expressions, resumed recently after the actor’s message earlier this week that he would host 2019 Oscar.

On Thursday, the 39-year-old star of Instagram went to write a long post telling people to “stop looking for reasons to be negative.”

“Stop looking for reasons to be angry … I swear I could see / feel / understand the mental place I’m in,” he continued.

“I’m really lucky people … there’s nothing you can do to change it … NOTICE. I work hard daily to spread the positivity to all … with what’s said. If you want to seek my story or past and anger is what you think is good to me.

“I’m almost 40 years old and I’m in love with the man I stay,” added Hart. “You live and you learn and grow and you get food. I live to Love. …. Please take your negative energy and put it on something constructive.

“Please …. What, of course, should never have to be said. I LOVE HELP ….. ALWAYS EVER. If you choose not to believe me then it’s on you …. Have a beautiful Today. “

In the video of the post, Hart says, lying tirelessly in bed, says,” I swear, our world gets too crazy and I will not let the madness frustrate me or angry me, especially when I have worked hard to get to the mental room I am at now. My team calls me: “Oh my God, Kevin World is upset about tweets you did years ago. “

” Guys, I’m almost 40 years old. If you do not think people change, grow, develop as they grow older, I do not know what to tell you.

He concluded: “If you want to keep people in a position where they must always justify or explain their past, then you do. I’m wrong guy, man. I’m in a good place. A big mature place where all I Doing is spreading positivity. If you do not, you’re not on my side. “

Kevin Hart went to Instagram on Thursday after old tweets resumed that included homophobic expressions. The recently announced Oscars host has been accused of erasing the tweets after disclosing that he would host the 2019 Academy Awards.
(Getty, File)

Several reports have accused Hart of erasing offensive tweets after disclosing that he would host the 2019 Academy Awards on Tuesday.

According to E! Online, one of the deleted tweets in question reads: “If my son comes home & try 2 play with my daughters doll i go 2 break it over his head and say my voice” stop it’s gay. [19659003] By the end, the post was from 2011, and “co-staren” Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle “was removed on Wednesday or Thursday.

Buzzfeed reports that Benjamin Lee, an editor of Britain’s Guardian was one of the first to pick up Hart’s controversial posts and wrote on Wednesday, “I wonder when Kevin Hart will start erasing all his old tweets”.

Lee also shared screenshots of now reported deleted tweets from Hart, where the actor called someone “fat fg” and asked why a social media user’s profile photo looks like “a gay bill board (sic) for AIDS.”

As noted by Rolling Stone, Hart earlier in his 2010 “Seriously Funny” stated that “one of my biggest fears is that my son grows up and is gay.”

“That’s a fear. Remember,” Hart shared, adding: “I’m not homophobic… Be happy. Do whatever you want. But I’m a heterosexual man, if I can prevent my son from becoming gay , I’ll do it. “

Neither Harts reps nor the academy immediately responded to Fox New’s request for comments.

Following the social media, GLAAD wrote on Twitter that they have reached the Harts team, as well as the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and ABC, which broadcasts this year’s show “to discuss Kevin’s anti-LGBTQ rhetoric and record as well as opportunities for positive LGBTQ transposed on the Oscars stage. “

On Tuesday, Hart revealed that he would host 2019 Oscar, sharing an Instagram photo of an Oscar statue.

“For years I’ve been asked if I would ever host Oscar and my answer was always the same … I said it would be a lifetime for me as a comedian and that it will happen when it’s assumed” he wrote the picture.

“I’m so happy to say that the day has finally arrived for me at the Oscars,” Hart continued. “I’m blown away simply because this has been a goal on my list for a long time …. To join the legendary list of hosts who have spoken, the scene is incredible. “

” I know that my mom is laughing from ear to ear right now. I want to thank my family / friends / fans to support me and go with me all the time …. I will be sure to make Oscar’s year a special one. I appreciate @TheAcademy for the opportunity … now it’s time to get to the #Oscars event, “he concluded.

In May last year, Hart had to take over host services from Jimmy Kimmel – expressed interest in taking on the host role of the Oscars

“It would be something I would definitely do to just say I did it in my career,” he told Variety at the time. “It would be fun to say I had that moment.” [19659027]
Source link

Share
Published by
Faela