Every training day, Kansas City Chiefs releases an official injury mark leading to the next match. Chiefs welcomes
Baltimore Ravens to Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday.
Here are the bosses’ second official injury report for the week:
- Security Eric Berry rehearsed Thursday with Limited designation.
- Asked if Berry would be on a pitch count on active Sunday, Chiefs defensive coordinator Bob Sutton said: “Honestly, I would think so, but we have” It has not come so far. We have to see where he is. Most of the time when they come back, we trust them a lot, and then we hold a part of it, because sometimes they think they can go on, and I’m sure when he gets out there he’ll feel like that. But, yes, we try to be wise with him. “
- Wide recipient Sammy Watkins also practiced with Limited designation. Strict end Demetrius Harris was the only boss not to work out because he was ill.
- After eight Baltimore Ravens Missed Exercise to Start the Week Wednesday, only four Ravens missed on Thursday. Cornerback Marlon Humphrey, security Tony Jefferson and G Alex Lewis have missed both routines this week. Wide recipient John Brown also missed exercise but it was not hurt related.
- Four Ravens were limited, including Joe Flacco. The continued expectation is that quarterback Lamar Jackson will start against Chiefs.