Okay, I will never live in a home without DLAND RC-F03 LED taps with water flow on all the sinks. These little gadgets are so simple but so brilliant. Screw one on your faucet, then turn on the water and it will instantly light in one of three colors. Blue means that the water is cold, red means it’s hot and green means it’s right!
Here is more information from the product page:
- Made of ABS material with excellent corrosion resistance. Perfect for bathrooms or kitchens, very amazing and sustainable.
- Easy to install, children help avoid scalding water. A device must have for each home.
- This small device is suitable for most cranes. When the water temperature is below 32 degrees, the light color is blue. When the water temperature is between 33 and 41
degrees, the dish shows green. When the water temperature is between 42 and 45 degrees, the red is displayed. When the water temperature is higher than 46 degrees, the red
- flashes 3 colors depending on the temperature of the kitchen and bathtub. 2 PACK with connectors
- Note: If the LED crane is flashing, a certain water pressure is required. And it will not turn on if the water pressure is too low.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep track of the latest and best deals we find on the web.
BGR is independent of editorial and advertising, and BGR can get a commission on purchases made through our posts.