Here’s the delicious easy-to-make BBQ Salmon Sheet Pan recipe!
Total duration: 40 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
This meal equals to Two servings
Nutritious Value (per serving)
- Calories: 430
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 100 mg
- Sodium: 520 mg
- Carbs: 26 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 40 g
- Sugar: 8 g
- One medium green bell pepper
- Two cups of halved grape tomatoes
- Two teaspoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Two teaspoons of your favorite BBQ rub (preferably salt-free)
- One and a half cups of fresh or frozen corn kernels (defrosted if frozen)
- Two tablespoons of crumbled Cotija cheese
- One tablespoon of zero percent plain Greek yogurt
- One tablespoon of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped, as well as whole leaves for serving
- Two 170 g center-cut salmon fillets (preferably wild-caught)
- Two teaspoons of dijonnaise
- Lime wedges for serving
Preparation and cooking instructions
- Preheat the oven to 205 degrees C.
- Slice the bottom and stem ends off the pepper and cut the ends into corn kernel-size pieces.
- Remove the seeds and cut the pepper into 4 rings.
- Scatter the tomatoes down the center of a baking sheet and arrange the pepper rings next to the tomatoes on whichever side you’d like, then drizzle one teaspoon of the oil over the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt, pepper and about half of the BBQ rub.
- Toss together the corn, pepper pieces, cheese, yogurt, cilantro, a large pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper in a bowl and fill the pepper rings with the corn mixture.
- Bake the vegetables until slightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- While the vegetables are in the oven, brush each salmon fillet with dijonnaise and sprinkle with the remaining BBQ rub, some salt and a few grinds of pepper.
- Once the vegetables are browned, remove the baking sheet from the oven and drizzle the empty side with the remaining one teaspoon of oil and add the fillets, then return to the oven and cook until the sides of the salmon feel firm when gently squeezed and the flesh is just slightly flaky, 5 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and serve with lime wedges.