Hello friends of WebChaat! How are you? This week I’m here to talk to you about hair. If you have the curly hair, here you will find all the keys to get the best hairstyles.
These are the points that we can not forget:
- The keys to taking care of your curly hair
- The most top hairstyles for curly hair
- The best products for curly hair
How about? I think this post will be very useful for your hair routine 😉
The keys to taking care of your curly hair
For better or for worse, curly hair is different. Your curls are your hallmark, so you should not neglect them. If you’re tired of trying to tame them, this is your post.
Curly hair has tendency to dry out and need specific care , since it is not in direct contact with the scalp, unlike the straight hair, and therefore has very little contact with the sebaceous glands and their softening properties. The cuticle is less smooth and more sensitive to external aggressions. For all these reasons, curly hair should be treated with maximum softness especially while wet.
Those golden curls can never be extinguished! Therefore, the first thing you have to do is take care of your hair and keep your curls defined. How do we do it?
Here I leave you some keys on how to take care of curly hair so that you can use them in your day to day life.
- The first thing is Know your type of curls . There are three main groups: wavy, curly and afro. Within each category, there are several subgroups, depending on the definition of the curl, among other factors.
- Do not use shampoo . Also known as “no-poo” (no shampoo), since you only use conditioner in the wash. Some girls with curly hair have a blind faith …
- Do not rub your hair with a towel when wet . Roll it on the towel and press it gently to remove the moisture.
- When you’re washing your hair, conditions starting from the bottom of your hair and you are going up, the same at the time of combing.
- Curly hair needs a lot of nutrition , so you should choose shampoos and conditioners that contain natural lipids such as shea butter, jojoba or macadamia oil, since these ingredients protect the hair with a thin film to preserve its shape.
- The heat of the dryer dry the hair curly. Let your hair dry outdoors and if you are in a hurry and can not do it, lower the temperature of your dryer and use a diffuser.
- DO NOT abuse the iron . It is very aggressive for hair, so you should use it from time to time and after having applied a heat shield.
- If you are going to the gym, apply a fixing cream for your hair and then make a bow. The time and heat of your body will allow moisture to settle.
- Use curlers . If you have frizzy hair with very small and tangled curls, the curls will transform your hair into a mane with soft and light curls.
These are some tricks to keep your curls perfect. Now comes the most delicate moment: What hairstyle do I do? Do not fear, here are a few 😉
The most top hairstyles for curly hair
It’s true that curly hair can have more tangles than smooth hair, so you have to untangle it well not to find many knots at the time of undoing the hairstyle.
From the Marie Claire website, they recommend using resistant gums, of good quality, so that the hairstyle lasts longer. If your hair is layered, with many strands that can get out, use hairpins as support.
If you think you have too much volume or very curly hair for these hairstyles, you can use the iron to remove a little volume , but never eliminating the curls in full.
These are some of the perfect hairstyles for curly hair:
- Soft waves To achieve this result so retro apply a curl-defining cream, comb your hair as you prefer and fix each strand with tweezers mark waves at chin height. Dry your hair with the dryer using a diffuser, wait for it to dry and remove the tweezers. Comb your hair very carefully.
- Hairstyle-disheveled effect. Apply a little foam on dry hair and wind spirally thick strands, wrapping them in aluminum foil. Dry your hair with the dryer for a few minutes and once it has cooled remove them. Do not brush your hair, just run your hands through the curls to give them shape.
- Collected inward . Simple but flirty, this hairstyle is perfect both for a day of jeans, and to wear it with a long dress.
- Queue low. Ideal for day to day. Do not squeeze too much with the rubber, so it’s a casual look.
- 3 collected in one. You will need three gummies. Make a ponytail first from above and to that ponytail you will go adding the three strands inwards.
- Braid hair . Very easy to do: collecting the strands that bother the face, in the form of braid, and join them in a bun.
- Attenuated bun You start from the side making a braid and you end up rolling it up making a bow.
- Braid headband . The braid goes through all your hair, from one side to the other.
- Triangle. First pick up half a mane, it will be the bun that is in the center. The hair that you have left loose divides it in two and with each strand you make the other two ribbons that form the triangle.
You can also take ideas from these tutorials. These are some videos about hairstyles.
These are some ideas for you to complete your looks with a perfect hairstyle. Now it’s time to know how to take care of your hair. We continue!
The best products for curly hair
A good hair care is the key to show a perfect mane, and even more so if we talk about curly hair. It is essential to have good products to take care of it, because without a doubt this will make a difference.
These are the products that can not be missing in your vanity case if you have curly or wavy hair. Keep reading!
- Creme de mousse Elnett Satin, by Loreal Expert Professionel . This foam is ideal for those hair that is difficult to handle. Its extra strong formula maintains the hairstyle throughout the day, to get perfectly defined and hydrated curls, without stiffening.
- Keratin and Ginseng hair styling water, from Babaria . Thanks to its formula with fixing agents, it fixes the curls perfectly, while ginseng and keratin return the elasticity and volume.
- Foam Fructis Hydra Rizos, by Garnier . 5 actions that act on the 5 essential levels of our curls: anti-frizz definition, elasticity, 24H fixation, nutrition and impeccable shine. Whatever your curl, it boasts perfect curls!
- Mask Perfect curls, by Pantene . Treatment to hydrate and reduce curly hairs. Apply 2 or 3 times a week and let it act 2 minutes.
- Pack imperfect waves, from Tresemmé . With this pack you will get perfect natural waves, thanks to its shampoo and special texturizing spray.
- Bruista Stylista for surfera waves, by Loreal Paris. This hair treatment helps define the waves with that casual effect so characteristic in them. This sea breeze scented compound is super easy to use, because thanks to its haze texture, you only need to apply it to all the dry hair and make two braids to design the waves.
- Mask Fructis Hydra Rizos, by Garnier. This mask manages to define the curls and give it movement for 4 days. Thanks to its formula with fortifying ingredients of fruits, bamboo extract and fillioxane, the curls are defined instantly, boasting movement and flexibility.
- Tonic Stylista Curls, by Loreal Paris. This tonic has the function of defining and fixing curls during 24 hours a day but without losing its elasticity. Another of its functions is to reduce the frizz that usually present this type of hair. You will notice how your mane looks 6 times less frizzy. It is recommended to apply with wet hair and mold to your liking.
- Perfect Curls, by Jean Louis David . A gel created to redefine and discipline rebellious curls to make them look brighter and more beautiful. It can be used on clean and towel-dried hair, but also dry to design the curls with your fingers.
- BC Smooth Perfect Treatment, by Schwarzkopf. controls the unruly and thick hair thanks to its formula based aminosavilant that feeds, protects and controls the hair. In addition, it acts against humidity and frizziness, so you will not have to worry about the wettest or rainiest days.
So here is my post about curly hair. I hope it helps you to create new hairstyles! 🙂
If you liked this post, do not hesitate to share it on your social networks.
I’ll be back next week with more cool content for you 😉
See you soon 😆