Simple and effective full body fat burning exercise :
You wake up every single day, look at yourself in the mirror, and notice that too many fats in the form of adipose tissue occur in the body. This unwanted body fat is one of the most irritating things that you can think of. Not only it makes your cloth tight enough but also gives you a shabby look. If you want to burn your body fat and lose weight fast you need to push yourself and get your muscles to experience new movements. Luckily, there are plenty of simple and easy steps you can take to increase fat burning, quickly and easily.
Full body workout for women, burn fat and drop a dress size :
Here are some exercise to burn your full-body fat. You can easily control your extra fat by these guidelines.
Goblet Squat :
The goblet squat is much safer to perform and more accessible than barbell squats, especially for higher-rep fat-loss training. It is the best exercise for your legs and arms. Tones your thighs and hamstrings along with your upper arms.
- Take a kettlebell or a dumbbell.
- If you use the dumbbell, hold it vertically between the palms or if you use a kettlebell hold it by its horns.
- Keep your feet just beyond the shoulder width and your feet pointing a tad outward ( if you are tall, you may have to increase the width of your leg ).
- Now, slowly lower your body by bending your knees and squat down.
- Notice that you aren’t leaning forward or hunching your shoulders.
- Keep going as low as you can.
- Make sure that your feet remain planted to the ground.
- Now, brush your elbows against the insides of your legs and push your knees outward.
- Hold the position for a few seconds.
- Now, raise your body and return to the starting position.
- Repeat the process for a few minutes.
Bear Crawl :
The bear crawl improves your rib and pelvic positioning and also increase your breathing mechanics. It boosts your shoulder stability and strengthens your hands, wrists, and core. It also helps to tax both your thighs and upper body, making for a spirited fat-burning festival. If you do this exercise regularly, you will be able to feel that your body fat almost melting off.
- Get into a push-up or plank position.
- Start on your knees with your hands under your shoulders, palm down on the floor.
- Extend your arms to raise your upper body over the ground.
- To do a bear crawl, you simply walk forward on your hands and feet, alternating each side just as if you were walking or crawling normally.
- Make sure that your hips, pelvis, ribs or spine do not rotate or collapse.
- Now, going for a shorter distance so you can focus on maintaining your form (when you get better, you can go a longer distance).
- Make sure that your arms or legs do not extend out further than you can move with stability.
Box Jump :
Box jump is an excellent fat blaster exercise. It is a multi-joint exercise in which you will make your legs super strong and lean. For doing this exercise, you must choose a bench that is the same size as your knee height.
- Stand in an athletic position ( make sure that your feet shoulder-width apart, at a comfortable distance from the box ).
- When you were ready to jump, drop quickly into the quarter squat.
- Now, extend your hips, swing your arms, and push your feet through the floor to propel yourself onto the box.
Bow pose (Dhanurasana) :
Dhanurasana or Urdva Chakrasana is also called bow pose, stretches your muscles of your shoulders, abdomen, chest, and legs. It is one of the best exercises for those who are suffering from stomach problems, excess fat, back pain, obesity, stress, e.t.c. This exercise is the best treatment for fitness. It helps to make your body healthy and fit naturally and also helps you to improve blood circulation in your body.
- Lie down on your stomach with your feet hip-width apart and arms by the side of your body.
- Fold your knees and take your hands in the backward direction and hold your ankles.
- Take a deep breath in. Lift your upper body part like the neck, chest, and shoulder in an upward direction. Do it in slow motion
- Pull your legs up and back and look up straight. Make sure that your navel touches the floor.
- Keep at rest in this pose. Pay attention to your breath.
- Now, your body is curved and look like a bow.
- Take a long and deep breaths continuously.
- Do it for 20 seconds.
- You may increase the time after practice it.
Click Here to know the morning habits that cause weight gain.