Last Edited: March 8, 2019 at 7:37 PM
See a list of all the Fortnite Challenges here. Looking for a specific Season 8 Week 2 challenge? Use these links to jump to each tip section:
Free Challenges [ edit ]
Deal damage to descending Supply Drops [ edit ]
Deal 200 damage to Supply Drops as they are floating down from the sky. Whenever you hit the balloon of a supply drop, a health bar will appear that every player can see. Use long distance or medium distance weapons to deal damage.
Stage 1: Land at The Block [ edit ]
Another multi-stage challenge that has just landed in a specific location. Take note that you must complete the match by either getting first place or dying normally. You cannot get the challenge and quit. The full list of locations:
- Stage 1: Land at Dusty Divot
- Stage 3: Land at Polar Peak
- Stage 4: Land at Snobby Shores
- Stage 5: Land at Paradise Palms Eliminations at Salty Springs or Haunted Hills [ edit] Take down three different enemies in either Salty Springs or Junk Junction. Landing in the northern part of the map at Haunted Hills usually results in fewer enemies allowing you to take a more cautious approach when attacking enemies. Feeling a little more risky? Head to Salty Springs and grab the first weapon you spot. You’ll likely encounter other players so don’t be afraid to hit the first one!
Battle Pass Challenges [ edit ]
Visit the furthest North, South, East and West points of the island [ edit ]  Here’s something new. Your goal is not to go to the edge of the map in all four directions but instead find the furthest point in each direction. For example, you’ll find a cool sign if you go to the small piece of land that sticks out the most on the northern border. This will also take care of a fourth of this challenge. Visit all four in any order to complete the challenge.
Use our map above to find all the locations or check out our list:
- North: Near Junk Junction, head of the movie set warehouse
- East: South of Lonely Lodge and south of the dilapidated mansion.
- South: Go up the hill south of Lucky Landing.
- West: To the west of Snobby Shores behind the fourth house starting from the top. The one with the pool
Stage 1: Gain health from Apples [ edit ]
A challenge with three parts, all of which focus on getting yourself healed. The list of internships include:
- Stage 1: Gain health from Apples (25)
- Stage 2: Gain health from Campfires (50)
- Stage 3: Gain health from Med Kits (75)
For the first, heal using apples for 25 health. Apples are typically found in groups and each one gives 5 health. Look for apples underneath smaller trees with the bushy tops. Our map below has a list of possible apple spawn locations. They will not always spit on each other so don’t be discouraged if you don’t see one.
Campfires can be found all over the map but you can also use your own Cozy Campfire. These heal for 50 so you can complete this step in one go. Check out or map for a quick look at where campfires can be found:
Healing using Med Kits at least 75 health completes the final step. With Kits, common items are often found in chests or in normal loot spawns. If you need to take damage in order to use the kit or consume an apple, build about three stairs and jump to some damage.
Deal damage to opponents with a Pirate Cannon [ edit ]
Pirate Cannons are all the rage this season and grabbing one will now be a lot more useful thanks to this challenge. Deal 100 damage to opponents to complete this challenge.
So, what’s the best way to get this done? First you need to know where the cannons are. You can find them at each of the seven pirate camps and you can use our map to find them. There is also a pirate ship at Lazy Lagoon so that location is your best bet.
Getting a shot at land with the pirate cannon can be tricky because it’s pretty slow once activated. You might be lucky when trying to ambush or surprise someone with an attack. Spot a chest or a spawn and wait for the enemy to try to pick it all up. This would be the best time to strike! You can also kill the cannon in buildings so don’t be afraid to attack up close!
Search a chest in different names in a single match edit ]
Visit a named location, open a chest there, and head off to the next location. Do this in three named locations in the same match to complete the challenge. Try landing in a location closer to the edge of the map, then visit named locations if you make your way to the circle. Here’s a list of the current named locations:
- Haunted Hills
- Pleasant Park
- Snobby Shores
- Tilted Towers
- Shifty Shafts
- Dusty Divot
- Salty Springs
- Fatal Fields
- Lonely Lodge
- Retail Row
- Lucky Landing
- The Block
- Paradise Palms
- Loot Lake
- Polar Peak
- Frosty Flights
- Happy Hamlet
- Lazy Lagoon (new)
- ] Sunny Steps (new)
Was this guide helpful?