Fortnite Season 7 has officially begun with the release of the 7:00 update, and the patrons describe the huge number of exciting new additions from Epic Games. Of course, you have new challenges, but more exciting is what an iceberg has collided with Fortnite Island, which changes areas to give them an ice-cream new look, expand the map. The patch also adds a plan, new leather and more.
“Discover new areas like Frosty Flights, Polar Peak and more,” says Epic in the patches. “Uncover what’s in the new battle, reign the sky with the new X-4 Stormwing planet and change the style of some of your favorite weapons and objects with Wraps in Battle Royale.”
The planet can carry a total of five players ̵
1; the pilot plus four others hanging on the wings. It has a mounted gun that makes it a mobile offensive power plant, but the gun can be overheated.
The arrival of a new season also means that a new battleground is available. It has over 100 new cosmetic stuff for players to unlock. Epic has introduced a new cosmetic type for season 7 called Wraps, which “allows you to customize your weapons and vehicles with all new looks that match and complement your favorite clothes.”
Balloons have been adjusted so that they can now be used in conjunction with weapons. In addition, a lot of items have become Vaulted, meaning they are no longer available in standard matches at the moment. These include the following:
- Shadow Stones
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Shockwave Grenade
One of the great new modes coming to Fortnite together Season 7 is Creative, a sandbox experience that allows players to make their own unique Fortnite experiences either alone or with friends on their own island. “It’s a brand new way to experience the Fortnites world,” says Epic about fashion. “Design games, race around the island, beat your friends in new ways and build your dream fortnite. Everything happens on your own private island where everything you do is saved.” Take a look at the complete correction guidelines for Fortnite: Battle Royale and Creative below. You can go to the game’s official website to see what’s new with Save the World.
Fortnite Update 7.00 Patch Notes
Weapon + Articles  X-4 Stormwing Plane
- Fixed a bug that causes the weapon impact to play when playing friendly players, even though no harm was handled.
- New Tournament: Explorer Pop-Up Cup
- 700/500/300 Material Hat for Wood / Stone / Metal.
- Players get 100/50/50 wood / stone / metal at
- Resource rate increased by 40%
- +50 effective health at elimination.
- Safezone Changes
- Increased chances of delivering drops in later circles.
- Circle 9 now travels twice as far but takes twice as long to close.
- Some tournaments will now have a limit on the number of math ches that can be played during an event session.
- Fixed a problem that prevented players from receiving elimination rewards if a player they reached was eliminated by down-men-not-out hours ended or
- ] Optimized gawning pickups when a player is eliminated.
- Optimized Dynamite Fuse Performance.
- Change audio performance enhancements – no longer sound.
- ] Minor Change reset optimizations to help generally framed.
- Reduced the volume bullet and pickaxe sound on the boot.
- Added a message with an instant message when a vehicle you are driving may damage
- Solve a problem that would cause the sound in the air to continue playing when a slider is eliminated.
- Solve a problem that would cause sound clocks by car stuck. 1965900 7] Fixed “crackling” sound that is heard on Mobil / Switch when shooting weapons or emotions.
- The Challenges Calamity, Dire, Ragnarok, and Operation have been moved to a new section at the bottom of the Challenges tab.
- Added filtering and updated layern layout.
- Vehicle protection number has been added!
- Vehicles now have a unique injury number pop color and show injury number.
- Polished store layout to support a larger number of tiles without having to scroll.
- Less update to the player feedback user interface to add reporting categories and a list of other players in the current or last played match.
- Fixed combat information is displayed from the lobby tab for players who have not purchased a Battle Pass.
- Attach the heading insert on the Daily Challenges screen to work properly when clicked.
- Moved the Nvidia Highlights button to the right of the Battle Royale lobby to avoid conflicts with the chat click zone.
- Fixed a problem where the two-factor authentication screen can sometimes lead to insufficient input.
- Nameplates will no longer be over other HUD elements, such as the map.
- 60 FPS enabled on iPad Pro 2018.
- 4x MSAA Anti-Aliasing reset for iOS.
- Enhanced performance on all Galaxy Note 9 devices as well as the North American version of the Galaxy S9 Plus.
- Added support for Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018).
- Attach the black border of iPad Pro 2018.
- Fixed graphic settings on previously supported iPad Pro models.
- Incorrect incorrect quality Settings for iPad 6th generation.
- Fixed temporary shadow tabs in the game.
- Creative Hub gives access to your own island, the islands of other friends who joined the server,
- Players islands are your creative space that automatically saves.
- Players will be able to keep a server active for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Battle Pass owners will start with 4 islands to enable different creations. On December 13, all players will receive 4 islands.
- Friends can visit your island and eagles can set permissions to determine if your friends can edit / build during the visit.
- My Island menu is available through the main menu of the game while on your island.
- This is the tool in the game that you used to edit, copy and manipulate supplies in the world. Experiment with its features to discover all things it can do.
- Flight mode allows players to quickly travel around the island and create in the air.
- Double jump to start flying.
- My Island
- The “Games” tab starts and stops game-created games. When a game is stopped, your island returns to its pre-game state.
- You may experience functionality issues with this feature as we continue to make improvements.
- The “Game Settings” tab specifies health, casualties, hiding places, etc. and can be changed at any time
- The “Island Tools” tab restores your island to its original state and indicates who can build on your island.
- Retrieved from the inventory menu.
- Use Inventory to create your own coffins or llamas for your island filled with items you choose.
- Prefabs are prestructured structures that the player can place on the island
- Devices are places that allow you to create games.
- 8 obstacles
- 25 buildings from Battle Royale
- 34 galleries of building plates and props
Appliances  New devices
- Speed Boost
- Players Spawn
- From Battle Royale:
- 19659007 ] Launch Pad
- Mounted Turret
- Mysig Campfire
- The memory field at the bottom of HUD provides feedback on how much you can build on your island.
- This will change when we collect more data on performance and memory usage.
- Players will be able to participate in games with any of their epic friends, even if they are not in a party together. Find your friend in the social panel and select Join Creative Server. Your friend must have his privacy option set to Friends or Public to allow those who are not in a party to join.
- Replays plays a full 4-hour game session, but these are saved in 30-minute individual files.
- Replays are deactivated by default and can be enabled in the settings.
- Creative buttons are added as well as a new “Creative” screen setting. Extra functionality buttons are available in the HUD Layout Tool.
- The “creative” visibility is turned off in the tool by default, so the buttons will be hidden until they are turned on.