Epic Games rolls out Fortnite’s 7.10 update over PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android. As part of this, the developer has also released patch notes describing all new additions and tweaks that are made as part of the update. Headliner is undoubtedly the 14 Days of Fortnite limited-time event, which begins on December 19th and will cycle through a variety of modes on a regular basis and offer new challenges.
The event will consist of two weeks of different LTMs, some of which are brand new. Every other day, the big team mode will change, while the small team modes change daily. A schedule for which modes are included is not included, but there will also be new challenges to complete and reward to unlock during the event.
Otherwise, the update also adjusts how a number of weapons work. Most significantly, the Heavy Assault Rifle has reduced its effectiveness when it does not aim ̵
1; it is now less accurate and generally harder to use without spending time using the sights of the weapon. In addition, balloon controls have been tweaked, and slide conversion has been tweaked in places where it is available.
Other things to note include land vehicles now gliding on ice surfaces (many of which are thanks to Season 7 Cold Snap). Nearly mounted towers are easier to pick up, Stormwings take 50 percent more damage, and landing a vehicle at all four wheels will no longer harm players inside it. Take a look at the complete patches for Fortnite: Battle Royale below. You can find out what’s new and change with Creative and save the world on Epic’s website.
Limited Time Ways: 14 Days of Fortnite
- The 14 Days of Fortnite event will contain both new and recurring LTM. Large team modes change every other day and small team modes rotate every 24 hours. Begin on December 19, sign in every day at 9:00 ET (1400 UTC) to find out which modes are available to explore. Let us know which LTM is your favorite on our social channels!
Weapon + Objects
- Heavy Assault Gear Changes:
- Reduced the effectiveness of the heavy assault gun while not aiming at sights;
- Increased accuracy accuracy still stopping by 10%
- Decreased vertical recoil by 6%
- Base accuracy reduced by 30%
- Decreased accuracy when you jumps and falls by 60%
- Improved balloon controls
- In the air balloons can be released by pressing the “Crouch” button (previously “Jump” button).
- Players can again use Alt-Fire to release a balloon when the balloon object is selected.
- For modes, it is available at the height at which slide conversion is available has decreased from 1000 units to 576 units.
- Fixed a problem where players could download live Dynamite through structures.
- Land vehicles now slide on icey surfaces.
- Eliminations from “no-scoping” enemies with Sniper Rif read now occur in the elimination flow.
- Knitting a landing on all 4 wheels with a vehicle no longer harms the player inside.
- It is now easier to get items falling close to a mounted turret.
- Stormwings Now take 50% more damage from matching items.
- Enhancement now reduces the damage from impact by 50%, which previously increased prevented all damage in consequence.
- Damage to players who are in a Stormwing when pushed down has increased from 25 to 50
- Injuries are handled directly to health.
- Stormwings will now take more damage from destructive structures by running through them.
- Holds a motion button while Confirmation of a change will no longer force the player to continue moving in the direction of the key that they held.
- Mounted tower will no longer be short-circuited below the map and then return to its original location.
- Different Zipline Corrections
- Zipline animations no longer play cards every time a player jumps after building under a zip line.
- Players should keep the correct torque when locked on a Zipline. This will solve the problem where it turns out that a player is “jittery / rubberbanding” or receives a perceived speed increase immediately after locking on Zipline.
- Players will no longer lose the opportunity to sprint on those emotions on a Zipline. 19659011] Fixed a problem that caused the players to unload from zipline immediately after watching the animation above the head.
- The Zipline pulley will no longer be left in the world after removing a player while driving on it.
- Fixed a problem where players would be forced over the map.
- Added sounds and effects when a ziplining player scrolls through structures.
- Enhanced clash collision around Ziplines.
- Fixed regressions with “Auto Pick Up Weapons” options
- Added additional dates for Explorer Pop-Up Cups and Friday Night Fortnite
- Explorer Pop-Up Cups
- ] Resource heads adjusted from 700/500/300 to 500/500 / 500 for wood / stone / metal.
- Residual gains on eliminations adjusted from 100/50/50 to 50/50/50 for wood / stone / metal.
- We continue to make adjustments to these values in an attempt to find a healthy balance, please let us know your feedback!
- Solve a problem where traps did not give elimination rewards in the Explorer Pop-Up Cup.
] Bug fixes
- Fixed a problem that would prevent time challenges Challenges from the player’s playoffs recording time.
- Players should no longer see a “Please Wait” message that blocks them from starting Challenge Games on Playgrounds. 19659007] Performance
- GPU performance improvements when distance is long.
- Minor improvements were made for emote music playback performance.
- Addressed motion rules are displayed sometimes when players jump
- Improved performance for some glider aircraft  Sound
- Enhanced winter biology.
- Reduce the volume of Quad Crasher boost audio.
- Fasting Victory Royal sound effects are different on mobile / Switch.
- Players can now preview front screen screen cosmetics by pressing the key that is bound to the “Full Screen” preview screen.
- Added a vehicle health ball over the player’s screen bar.
- Solve a question where a short paragraph of the currently featured music object can be heard when previewing another music object
- Fixed a temporary crash when viewing event plates on the consoles.
Art + Animation
- ] Ze
- Lynx has its own free animation in the lobby.
- The phone is now playing for 15 seconds in the lobby
- Dab for days with the new emotional power of Endless Dab in the lobby!
- UI buttons updated.
- Made the HUD settings tab visible to mobile players.
- Updated icons to become more visible in snow.
- Move the Exit Vehicle button to a new location
- 60 FPS options enabled for iPad Pro – Second Generation (10.5 “& 12.9”) (Select within Settings).
- Enabled support for Snapdragon 710 chipset (for example, Samsung A8S, Xiaomi Mi 8SE, Nokia 8.1, Oppo R17 Pro).
- Enabled support for Snapdragon 670 chipset (for example, Oppo R17, Vivo Z3).
- Enabled support for Samsung A9.
- Added a warning when zoom accessibility settings are enabled, which interferes with the screen and causes missing actions.
- This caused the players to experience inaccessible interactions.
Fortnite has become intricate in a piece of legal controversy recently with many celebrity characters trying to sue Epic to use iconic dance moves in their game. The latest to take is The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’s Alfonso Ribeiro, who played Carlton Banks. A version of his character’s dance career, known as The Carlton, is in Fortnite and, according to Ribeiro’s lawyer, they are about to file the copyright to the dance.