[Giant Squid Studios]
- Rebel Galaxy Outlaw (Double Damage Games)
- Satisfactory (Coffee Stain Studios)
- Super Meat Boy Forever (Team Meat)
- World War Z (Saber Interactive)
Mens mange af disse spillene vil være (eller allerede er) solgt på Steam, vil udviklerne få 88 procent af de samlede indtægterne når spillene er købt på Epic Games Store i stedet for de standard 70 procent, de kommer igennem Valve’s marketplace. Developers using the Unreal Engine also do not have to pay the usual 5 percent royalty fee when selling with Epic.
Epic has said its “hand-curated” big will “start small” before opening up more broadly in 201
9. Epic co-founder and CEO Tim Sweeney told Ars the approval process for the major will “mostly focus on the technical side of things and general quality” with the only content-based restrictions being on “adult-only content.”
If this original list of titles does not convince you to try out Epic’s new storefront, also remember that PC and Mac versions of Epic-developed titles like Fortnite will also be exclusive to the Epic Games Store. That alone should ensure that millions of potential players are exposed to these and any other games that make it over to Epic’s service.