Black Friday and Cyber Monday may be gone, but Cyber Week offers go all week and offer discounts that are as good or even better than they have been in recent days. Case Study: Two of the best vacuum cleaners Dyson has ever made are still available at deep discounts. The brand new $ 600 Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner is down to $ 379.99, which just happens to be the lowest price ever. You can also lift a $ 500 Dyson Ball Animal 2 Standing Vacuum Cleaner to $ 299, and you will not find a better price anywhere on the vacuum with the strongest suction in the world.
Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- The most powerful suction of cordless vacuum. Tested to ASTM F558 against cordless stick market
- Up to 60 minutes driving time using a non-motorized tool
- Easy and versatile to clean directly through the home. Instant Release trigger means that the battery is only used when it is cleaned. Requires charging for at least 3.5 hours before first use
- Dryer’s cleaning head ̵
1; our most powerful yet. Up to 20 minutes of free-flowing power (in suction mode II). Drives rigid nylon brushes in carpets to catch deep dirt
- Powered by Dyson Digital Engine V10 and designed to collect dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- Quickly converted into a handheld vacuum to clean your home and car  Hygienic “point and shoot” bin drains. Bin volume 0.2 liter
Dyson Ball Animal 2 upright vacuum cleaner
- Strongest suction of any vacuum *. Even more power for tough tasks
- Self-adjusting cleaning head Seals over suction over the carpet, wood, vinyl and tile floors
- Non-stick turbine tools, stair tools, combination tools included. Cord length: 35ft Pile volume: .55 gallon
- HEPA filtering with the entire machine ensures that allergens and bacteria are captured and captured. Suction power: 306 AW
- Hygienically empty the tray at one touch
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up to date with the latest and best deals we find on the web.
The BGR content is independent of editorial and advertising, and BGR can get a commission on purchases made through our posts.