Crackdown 2 added to Xbox One Backward Compatibility, available for free
The 2010-released sequel.
Microsoft announced . Furthermore, it is available as a free download.
Here is an overview of the game:
The sequel to the winning winning vertical-world adventure, Crackdown 2 is the ultimate Open-ended world action experience, only available on Xbox 360. The game lets you be judge, jury, and execution for a huge, fully explorable city. Crackdown 2 takes multiplayer gaming to unprecedented levels for the ultimate co-op and competitive multiplayer experience, providing you and your friends with the complete freedom to explore, destroy, and play your way as you restore justice and peace to Pacific City ̵
1; by any means necessary
- Over-the-top Action: Become a genetically-enhanced Agent, capable of super-human feats as you take on the Agency’s enemies with no restrictions. Leap across rooftops, throw vehicles like toys, blow up entire streets!
- Ultimate Multiplayer experience: Rediscover multiplayer gaming with 4 player co-op, 8 player PvE and 16 player PvP (Xbox Live Gold membership required for online multiplayer. )
- Play your own way: Any objective can be taken at any time, in any way… We give you the weapons, the gadgets, the vehicles and the skills. How to use it
- Huge city: A huge city to roam, climb and explore.
- Play your way: Take any objective in any order, at any time. You decide how to play! Use anything you can pick up as a weapon and combine gadgets, items, and explosives into your personal style of destruction. The only limit to the mayhem is your imagination!