JACKSONVILLE, Fla. Indianapolis Colts (6-6) saw their five-game winnings last Sunday with a 6-0 loss for Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8) at the TIAA Bank Field. Here are updates from today’s game.
– Josh Lambo joins a 37-meter field goal and Jacksonville now leads 6-0 at 11:42 in the fourth quarter.
– Damage Update: Security Mike Mitchell (calf) is doubtful to return.
– Damage Update: Security Mike Mitchell (calf) has been downgraded for UT.
– Damage Update: Center Evan Boehm (neck) is doubtful to return. [1
9659004] – Final: Jacksonville 6, Indianapolis 0.
– Denico Autry has one day himself. He logs his second bag in the afternoon, to add to the top of a forced fumble recovered by the Indy defense in the first quarter. Perhaps most importantly, his last bag comes third, and forces the Jaguars to die again. Autry has 5.0 sacks this season, but it is worth noting that he has missed four matches as well. If he can stay in the post, he is very effective.
– At the end of the third quarter, Jaguars lead Colts, 3-0.
– The Colts, continuing the 4th and goals from 2, try a spade pass to run back Jordan Wilkins, tackled just outside the finish line. Turnover of downturns. Gamble does not pay for Frank Reich’s crimes, which had already a break on the device after a rough machining. The long snapper penalty at Jacksonville took a field goal outside the board and gave Indy a new set of downs on the 5-yard line
– Damage update: linebacker Skai Moore (knee) is doubtful to return.
– Josh Lambo joins a 30-meter field goal and the Jaguars take a 3-0 lead at 2:03 in the second quarter. Colts led 29-13 with 1:50 left in the second quarter when these two teams matched just three weeks ago.
– Damage Update: Linebacker Skai Moore (knee) has been cleared to return to the match.
– Half-time leader Jaguars Colts, 3-0.
– It has been an uninterrupted first quarter. Both teams acted on conversions (Denico Autry came in and got a forced fumble, recovered by Anthony Walker, while Andrew Luck threw an interception), but Colts is now finally threatening and arrives at the Jacksonville 22-yard line when things moved into second quarter.
The following Colts players are inactive today:
• TE Mo Alie-Cox C Ryan Kelly
• S Corey Moore
• DT Hassan Ridgeway
• TE Clive Walford
• RB Jonathan Williams
Coltsna Expect The following installment changes today:
– Evan Boehm is expected to start in the center instead of Ryan Kelly.