FOURTH QUARTER – Marlon Mack with the four-yard touchdown run, and he is now 101 meters a day. He is…
– Marlon Mack with the four-yard touchdown run, and he is now 101 meters a day. He is the first Colts player to get 100 meters of rush in back-to-back weeks since Joseph Addai in 2007. Colts, Raiders linked to 28 at 10:47 left in 4Q.
– Jack Doyle 10-yard touchdown reception. Colts lead, 35-28 with 5:28 left in 4Q. Four Doyle receptions on Indy 57-yard device: first down, first down, first down, touchdown. Welcome back, 84.
– DARIUS LEONARD. The 2018 NFL Defensive Rookie forces the fools and gives Colts the big game they needed in defense to possibly seal it. 5:1
6 left, Colts leader 35-28.
– Marlon Mack with one-yard touchdown run. Colts now up 42-28. Mack’s Day: 24 rushing try for 129 meters (5.4 avg) and two touchdowns.
– FINAL: Colts 42, Raiders 28. Indy with back-to-back wins and moves to 3-5 on the way into the city week.
– Derek Carr gets 1-yard touchdown run, and Raiders leads 21-13 with 9:47 left in the third quarter. Raiders hit Colts on the ground in his first unit in the second half, gets 29 yards from Doug Martin, 13th farm from Jalen Richard.
– Andrew Luck lofts a beautifully placed 20-yard touchdown pass to TE Eric Ebron, chosen career years continues. Seventh receiving touchdown for Ebron this season. Good luck to Chester Rogers for the two-point conversion, and we are tied to 21 at 7:39 in the third quarter. Colts uses a large 49-yard run by Marlon Mack to cover 75 meters in just four games.
– Damage Update: Security Mike Mitchell (calf) is doubtful to return.
– Colts pass rush can not get home, and Carr flies to find Brandon LaFell for a 6-yard touchdown pass. Margus Hunt had Carr in his grip but could not continue. Oakland takes 28-21 lead at 1:01 left in the third quarter.
– At the end of the third quarter, leaders lead Colts, 28-21.
– Damage Update: Center Ryan Kelly (hand) is doubtful to return.
– Raiders punch back. Derek Carr finds wide receiver Seth Roberts wide open over the top for a 31-yard touchdown pass, and Oakland cut Indy’s lead to 10-7 by 11:56 in the second quarter. Raiders only needed six gigs and 3: 4 to go 70 yards and get into the end zone.
– Damage Update: Kelly has returned to the game.
– Raiders come to the end zone on consecutive units, as Carr finds tight finish Jared Cook for a 25-yard touchdown, giving Oakland a 14-10 lead at 6:13 in the second quarter. Darius Leonard hit the flash, and fellow linebacker Anthony Walker bumped the game and lost Cook in coverage. The Indy defense has fought both to generate some form of passrush, as well as with its discipline, which leads to several punishments the last couple run.
– History. Adam Vinatieri joins a 25-hectare field goal and stands alone on top of NFL’s entire scoring list. What achievement.
OAKLAND, California – Indianapolis Colts (2-5) is in Oakland today to take on Raiders (1-5) in the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. Check back here for live updates during today’s games:
– Wow. Mo Alie-Cox introduces himself to the National Football League in style, jumps and makes a crazy hand-handed 26-yard touchdown grip – his first career score – on Colts opening of the ball game. Indy would convert three times third down on that device and go 75 yards in 11 gigs and take more than six minutes around the clock and lead 7-0 at 8:27 in the first quarter. Check out this:
The following Colts players are inactive for today’s games:
• Thank you / protect Denzelle Good
• Broad recipient Ryan Grant
• Security Malik Hooker  • Broad recipient Steve Ishmael
• Defensive tackle Hassan Ridgeway
• Tight ending Erik Swoope
• Running back Robert Turbin
Colts expects the following deletion changes today: 19659006] – Dontrelle Inman is expected to start at broad receiver for Ryan Grant.
– Mike Mitchell is expected to start at security for Malik Hooker.