Verizon on Tuesday unveiled its Black Friday 2018 offers, featuring a host of exciting offers on some of the hottest phones out there, including lots of Android flagship, but also Apple’s latest iPhones.
Verin’s best discounts are available on Thursday online and in store on Black Friday, but you can also make some savings if you shop at Verizon on Saturday and Sunday.
Unlike T-Mobile’s Black Friday offers, which require buyers to trade older units into and add an additional line to their contracts, most Verizon campaigns do not involve purchases.
However, Verizon discounts are not as big as T-Mobile, and some iPhone XS and XR offers include purchases. These smartphone deals only apply to new payment plans for new appliances or new contracts and will be offered as the monthly fee for the following 24 months, or until the unit is paid in full.
Here are you waiting for Verizon this black Friday season:
Smartphones and Tablets
- Get $ 400 of the best Android phones on the market ̵
1; Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 + Galaxy Note 9 and LG V40 – without having to change your current phone. (Starting online Thursday, ending Friday)
- Take $ 200 of any other Android phone that is $ 400 or more without submission required (Launches online Thursday, ending Sunday)
- Download an iPhone X for 400 USD off – no Purchase Required (Starting Online Thursday, Finish Friday)
- Pick Up an iPhone X for $ 200 Off – No Trade Required (Starting Saturday, Ending Sunday)
- Get $ 300 of Latest iPhones (XR, XS, XS Max) when you add a new line to a device payment plan, or get $ 100 when upgrading and shopping on your phone (Starting Online Thursday, Sunday ends)
- Connect your new iPhone with a 9.7 inch 6: iPad in the iPad and pay only $ 99 for iPad when you buy it on a two-year contract. (Starting online Thursday, ending Friday)
- Get $ 150 of Palm on a two-year contract or device payment when you buy a qualified smartphone. (Starting Online Thursday, Ending Friday)
- $ 149.99 JBL LinkView
- $ 99.99 Google Home Hub (Save $ 50)
- New Home Fios Customers Switching to Fios Gigabit Connection, TV and Phone with the two-year deal and can get a year with Amazon Prime and an Amazon Echo
- New Fios Gigabit Connection customers get a free gift: a $ 100 Amazon.com gift card for shopping, a Call Video Doorbell 2 for a smarter Home or a Year of Xbox Game Pass with unlimited access to over 100 Xbox One and Xbox 360 games on Xbox One. (Starting Thursday, ending Monday)
- Entrepreneurs can buy a Fios Double or Triple Play bundle with a two-year deal, and as a bonus, they receive a $ 350 debit card. Any speed qualifies. (Starting Monday, 11/19, ends Monday, 11/26)
For comparison purposes, T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2018 offers here, while Sprint can be found here.