- Calories: 209
- Protein: 4.6 grams
- Fat: 7.9 grams
- Carbohydrates: 31.8 grams
- Preparing time: 45 minutes
- 500 grams sushi rice
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 100 grams asparagus
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons regular soy sauce
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 lemons
- 2 sushinori stripes
- 1 tablespoon wasabi sauce
- Shiso cress
- Cook the sushi rise as instructed on the packet and set aside.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a dry pan until golden
- Place a medium-sized griddle on a high heat and cook the asparagus on top for 10 minutes
- Put the regular soy sauce in a plate and the toasted sesame seeds in another plate. Put the asparagus in the soy sauce and roll it until all sides are dipped in sauce. Move the asparagus to the sesame plate and roll it until all sides are covered with sesame.
- Peel the avocado and remove the seed, then slice. Squeeze one lemon in a small bowl and set it aside.
- To make the sushi, spread the sushinori sheets on a flat dish and spread half the rice on top. Leave a 2-cm hole in the middle to fill with 1 teaspoon wasabi sauce.
- Cover with avocado and asparagus slices. Gently and carefully roll the sushi.
- Use a sharp knife to slice each roll to 12 pieces. Serve with sweet soy sauce, cress and lemon tranches.