The benefits of living in a democratic nation where friendly, power hungry politicians can be voted away from the office should be enough. But a free cake and a cheap cocktail never hurts.
Los Angeles restaurants and bars offer some great benefits to anyone who voted in what could be the most important choice of your life. Then got the voice in 2018 midterms. Then paste your “I Voted” 🇺🇸 sticker and wear these food and drink offers, as they only apply on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
- Customers Who Go To ] CREAM ] CREAM (which stands for “Cookies Rule Everything Around Me”) in North Hollywood or Northridge with an “I Voted” sticker will receive a 20% discount on its entire order.
- Klatch Coffee will offer guests with a “I voted” sticker a 6 ounce traditional cappuccino for $ 2.1
8. The deal is good at their places in Redondo Beach, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario and San Dimas.
- One cent of beer is the great feature of several bars, including Tony’s Darts Away in Burbank, Mohawk Bend in Echo Park, Beelmans and Spring St. Bar in DTLA, Bluebird Brasserie in Sherman Oaks and Miracle Mile .
- Sage Vegan Bistro with places in Echo Park, Culver City and Pasadena, discounted its Russian Collusion cocktail, a riff on white Russian  Show your “I voted” sticker on Mikaels Santa Monica and they charge a 10% discount on your invoice if you hang in the bar and lounge.
- On Blue Palms Brewhouse in Hollywood, give your “I Voted” sticker and a free drink beer
- ] If you have your “I voted” sticker or can prove that you vote, you get 20% off an item on Yoga-Urt an organic vegan froyo store in Glendale.  At Hermosillo in Highland Park, your “I Voted” sticker will get you to be half price. It includes drinks and food so you can choose a pint of beer, a glass of wine or even a burger. On the whiskey bar Seven Grand in DTLA, your “I Voted” sticker gives you $ 6 highballs
- On The Oinkster in Eagle Rock, is mentioned to vote when you buy someone sandwich and they will upgrade it to a combo box for free. ]
- Visit Plush Puffs Handcrafted Marshmallows in Burbank with proof that you voted and you get a free more.
- At ] Shake Shack which has multiple places around SoCal, score free chips with some purchases either by displaying your “I Voted” sticker or by add shrink clips to your order and use the “ivoted” code in the Shack App.
- British Pub Fox and Hounds in Studio City will give you a free draft of pint or soft drinks when you show your stamp stamp or “I voted” sticker.
- Visit one of the three Go Get Em Tiger locations – in Larchmont, Los Feliz and Highland Park – while wearing your “I voted” sticker to take Receive $ 5 against any drink. For Caffeine Freaks, Alfred Coffee – in Melrose, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Studio City, Koreatown and Silver Lake – Gives you 10% off your order with an “I Voted” sticker.
- Show your “I voted” sticker on Azulé Taqueria in Santa Monica and you get a free churro. 19659009] Buy an appetizer, get another free at Westwood pub Broxton about you have a “I voted” sticker.
- Gellateria Uli in downtown LA and on West Third Street takes 15% off all buckets for a look at your “I Voted” stickers.
- Enter McConnell’s Ice Cream in Studio City, Los Feliz, Highland Park, or Grand Central Market in downtown LA with your “I Voted” sticker to get a free single bucket.