- Fried Chinese Vegetables: Mix a variety of vegetables such as “bok choy”, green onions, fresh mushrooms, bean sprouts and bamboo shoots with a little olive oil, garlic and ginger, and serve with brown rice.
- Salmon baked with unpeeled potatoes: Bake a slice of salmon and serve with an unpeeled grilled potato and some steamed vegetables.
- Tuna with shrimp and noodles: Combine a variety of vegetables such as onions, fresh mushrooms, peppers, leeks and squash in some olive oil. When they become light brown, add some shrimp and cook for a few minutes. Add canned tomatoes, tomato paste, black pepper and canned tuna preserved in water. Put in a pot of water and leave it to boil, then switch to low heat until the sauce is thick and serve with rice noodles.
• Vegetables fried in sweet and hot sauce with rice: stir a variety of vegetables such as onion, pepper, sweet little corn and fresh mushrooms, add canned pineapple (preserved in fruit juice), canned tomatoes, tomato paste, white grape vinegar and honey, leave it to boil and then put it on low heat until The sauce is thick and serve with brown rice.
• Beans with potatoes: stir a variety of traditional vegetables such as onions, red and white carrots in some olive oil with garlic, and when it turns brown, add potato slices and continue for a few minutes, then add the fresh vegetable sauce, black pepper and beans, leave it to boil and then put it on low heat until it becomes thick.
- Fresh fruit or fresh fruit salad.
- Natural yogurt mixed with honey.
- Plain popcorn.
- Some nuts or unsalted seeds.