- Banana porridge: A porridge made of water and natural milk with bananas and raisins, sweetened with honey.
• Fruit salad with yogurt and oatmeal: a salad of fresh fruit with natural yogurt and a pinch of oatmeal.
• Fruit Shake: Made from fresh or frozen fruit. With natural milk added and honey used to sweeten as desired.
• Grain mix with yogurt: A home-made combination of grains, containing oatmeal, seeds, nuts and dried fruit, served with natural milk.
• Fresh fruit with yogurt: some fresh fruit with a dish of natural yogurt, sweetened with honey.
- Vegetable soup with oatmeal cookies: a large bowl of vegetable soup or lentils soup (home-cooked or prepared with fresh natural ingredients) with thin oat cakes.
• Tuna with sweet corn, unpeeled potato, and salad: Grilled, unpeeled potato, topped with tuna (preserved in water) mixed with sweet corn and natural yogurt, served with salad.
• Mediterranean salad with rice cakes: rice cakes served with leaves of watercress, avocados, tomatoes, fresh basil, black pepper and some unsalted nuts.
• Guacamole with raw vegetables: Home-made guacamole with avocados, lemon juice, fresh chili, tomatoes and garlic, served with a variety of raw vegetables and thin oat cakes.
• “Tazatziki” (yogurt with cucumbers) with raw vegetables: Homemade “Tzatziki” is made of fresh yogurt and cucumber with lemon juice and garlic, served with a variety of raw vegetables and thin oat cakes.
• Avocado with shrimp salad: fresh avocado served with shrimp, salads, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice.
• Cod with unpeeled potatoes: grilled cod slices served with an unpeeled grilled potato along with slightly steamed vegetables.