Watermelon makes your eyes cool and fresh. It also helps to get rid of the puffy eyes.
- Take the pulp of watermelon.
- Apply it on your closed eyes.
- Leave it for few minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water.
5. Cold compress to reduce eyes pain :
Cold compresses help alleviate the discomforts associated with eye infections and irritation from your eyes.
- Place some ice cubes in a towel.
- Gently place this over your eyes.
- Keep it on for as long as you can.
6. Cucumber juice for your eyes :
There are many health and beauty benefits of cucumber, including, reducing the pain in your eyes.
- Take cucumber and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Apply this mixture with a cotton swab on your eyes.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- After that wash your eyes.
7. Do yoga :
Yoga or Exercise is the best treatment for fitness. It helps to make your body healthy and fit naturally. Yoga of eyes helps you to improve blood circulation and keep your tiredness and puffiness away. You can do :
- Eye rotation
- Taraka eye exercise
- Blink eye
Note: Click Here for eye care tips for attractive eyes.