Patrick Mahomes loves ketchup.
There was a lot of interesting talk about Kansas City Chiefs breakout star in a profile of Mahomes from ESPN’s Seth Wickersham. But the quarterback’s affinity for ketchup was the real golden nugget of the piece:
On his second day in Mahome’s apartment at the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, his grandfather asked him, “What’s it like to be famous?” For one thing, it means that he is eating less ketchup. He spent most of his life putting ketchup on everything. He would have bottles of it for his birthday. But now that everyone is looking at all the moves he does, he is fortunate to order ketchup. In a restaurant recently, his mother, Randi, felt an empty desire when he stepped into a steak. “Just ask,” Randi said. “I know you want it.” Patrick would not. So she asked for the ketchup and dropped it to him.
Apparently, apart from steaks. He also told Yahoo Sports Terez Paylor after practicing on Thursday that he put it on his macaroni and cheese. Uh … yikes.
The good news for Mahomes is that he has a chance to much and much ketchup:
Ok, that’s funny. But we have questions. Many of them:
- How much would Heinz on your steak for life even cost? Can not be much.
- Although he has two steaks a week, a 3-taper bottle of ketchup should be a month or so, or not?
- So is this also so good?
- Does he have what happens if Heinz is not even his favorite type of ketchup?
- What if it only takes a few years before Heinz asks to stop sending ketchup?
- About Mahome’s pouring ketchup on his french fries, Heinz says “HEY WAIT, it’s just for steak!”?
- If Mahomes puts ketchup on steaks and macaroons, is there something he will not put on it?
- What happens if
- What happens if he fills it in ketchup?
- Is it just plain ketchup, or do alternatives (eg spicy, sweet with honey etc)?
- Does he have to call a bell to eat a steak?
- Must it be Mahomes or can any QB get the price from Heinz if they throw for 57 TD?
- Not related to Mahomes, but seriously what the hell is Mayochup and dear God why?
- Would the managers in their next Color Rush game change their uniform color to Ketchup Red?
- When LaDainian Tomlinson wrote a record of 31 touchdowns in 2006, why did not he get Baskin Robbins for life?
- Mahomes is pacing for 49.6 touchdowns. Could the motivation for ketchup actually make him try to pick up the beat?
- Does Heinz fully appreciate how many dumb touchdowns they’re asking for?
- Heinz says his two rushing touchdowns are not counted ]. WHY NOT HIS RUSHING TOUCHDOWNS COUNT?
- If Mahomes breaks the one-time record (55), does he even care about free ketchup?
- Will Andy Reid pay for Mahome’s ketchup if he rests for starters at Week 17 and does not let Mahomes throw touchdown passages?
- Will Mahomes tell Reid to have some ketchup if he does not want him?
- Reid definitely loves ketchup, huh?
- Can Mahome’s family or relatives or future children eat this ketchup?
- What happens if his pet wants to put beef on the ketchup?
- Are these cupcakes or glass bottles?
- Can not they be the glass? They suck and take a lot of effort.
- In fact, the glass bottles can damage our cute QB arms. Hug bottles or other
- If these are published in small packages I will be so pissed. It can not be them, right?
- Why is ketchup packed in such unpleasant shapes?
- Has he not been to Kansas City for a long time to learn about grilled sauce or something now?
- If Mahomes goes out of ketchup, can he just go to any grocery store and demand free Heinz by showing his ID?
- Will there be a black market for Patrick Mahome’s IDs, if so?
- Do you speak to-MAY-to or to-MAH-to?
- Why switch the product from catsup to ketchup?
- Should not Mahomes get anything from Heinz anyway after throwing in six touchdowns on Heinz Field in week 2?
- Are Ben Roethlisberger pissed, did they never offer him ketchup after all these years at Heinz Field?
- Will Steelers try to steal Mahome’s ketchup?
- What happens if large amounts of ketchup are the reasons that Mahomes sounds like Kermit the Frog?
- Will the managers allow Heinz to do this because it can not be fresh?
- Know Mahomes that you Can you press “57” on the glass bottle to get the ketchup out of the bottle faster?
- Why do tomatoes taste so bad, but ketchup tastes so good?
- Ketchup is red. The managers wear red shirts. Maybe they should be a partner?
- Wait I just realized Mahomes can eat ketchup (ed) steak and do not worry about stains!
- Is ketchup on steak a thousand year old? Do older people do that too?
- Has Mahome’s recipient lost respect for this ketchup thing?
- Does Mahome’s ketchup-laced beef pregame?
- Is his diet so bad?
- Is Heinz secretly investing in cardiovascular cases of Kansas City
- Are the patriots behind this Mahomes going to store this whole ketchup?
- Is Mahomes now to date ketchup lover?
- In fact, maybe he should find someone who loves him enough to tell him to stop eating beef with ketchup?