The recipes for a romantic dinner are never over to surprise our partner with a tasty and attractive detail. There does not have to be a special occasion, the goal is to celebrate love and enjoy an intimate moment.
You can always break the routine with delicious recipes for a romantic dinner. The best thing is that they do not neglect health and have a unique flavor that brings together all the love what do you feel.
3 recipes for a romantic dinner
1. Pasta with bacon and mozzarella sauce
Pasta is an ingredient that provides the caloric intake you need. Then, the touch of mozzarella cheese It will maximize the flavor of the rest of the ingredients.
- 2 ½ cups of the pasta cut you prefer (275 g).
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil (25 mL).
- 2 cups of bacon in pieces (200 g).
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (100 g).
- 1 tablespoon of salt (40 g).
- The first thing you should do is place a bowl of water and add the tablespoon of salt along with the olive oil.
- Adjust the flame of the kitchen to medium heat and cover the pot until it boils.
- Once the water is at the boiling point, add the pasta and reduce the flame until you are on low heat.
- Take the pieces of bacon and chop them into small squares.
- Then, take care to sauté them a little in a pan with some oil to give off a smell.
- Add the mozzarella cheese together with the bacon and stir a little. At this point, the pasta should already be ready to serve.
2. Rice with chicken and peas
If there is a combination that awakens the best sensations in the taste buds It is definitely this one. You will discover that the secret of recipes for a romantic dinner lies in Mixing the proper proportions of the ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons of salt (75 g).
- 2 cups of white rice (200 g).
- ½ cup of green peas (40 g).
- ½ spoonful of powdered onoto (40 g).
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (45 mL).
- 2 medium chicken breasts (250 g).
- Start by seasoning the rice adding the tablespoon of salt, and vegetable oil in a pot with water. Then, stir a little and over medium heat cover while waiting for cooking.
- Wick the chicken prey.
- Once you have finished roasting, in a small pan add salt, some oil and a little onion powder.
- Mix, and making sure to cover the amount of chicken evenly.
- Already with the rice ready to be ready, add a spoonful of onoto powder and stir slowly. You will notice how the color of the rice changes, turning yellow.
- With the rice ready, add the chicken , and the half cup of peas plus a little water. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
3. Strawberry pie
Everything is about being creative . Inside the recipes for a romantic dinner you can elaborate a sweet detail. Strawberry pie is one of the easiest to prepare and has the best acceptance.
The decoration is very simple, since we only have to cut the strawberries and order them on the dough. As an additional touch you can sprinkle a little sugar on top, but it is not mandatory.
- 3 tablespoons of boiling water (175 mL).
- 1 ¼ cup ground sweet cookies (150 g).
- ¼ cup of melted butter (25 g).
- 1 ½ cup of strawberries in slices (150 g).
- 1 sachet of unflavored gelatin (65 g).
- 1 tablespoon of oil (40 mL).
- ½ cup of sugar (75 g).
- 1 spoon of salt (40 g).
- Adjusts the temperature of the oven to 180ºC.
- Then place the cookies in a bag and tip them softly so that little by little they turn into crumbs.
- With the resulting crumbs, mix them with the melted butter in a bowl using a fork until everything is integrated.
- Previously oiled with oil Pass the mixture to a foot mold and stretch to cover the entire surface.
- Take to the oven for about 10 minutes (depending on taste in cooking). Then let it cool.
- Now, you should place the cups of strawberries in slices with sugar and blend until it is thick and smooth.
- Prepare the gelatin with boiling water and when ready let stand for 6 or 7 minutes.
- Stir until the gelatin dissolves and then add to the mix of strawberries .
- Finally, spread the strawberries and gelatin mixture evenly over the top. Let stand at room temperature for at least 2 hours.